From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WAPI may refer to:
- WAPI (AM), a radio station (1070 AM) licensed to Birmingham, Alabama, United States
- WVTM, a television station (channel 5) licensed to Birmingham, Alabama, United States, which held the call sign WAPI-TV from 1958 to 1980
- WJQX, a radio station (100.5 FM) licensed to Helena, Alabama, which held the call sign WAPI-FM from 2010 to 2013
- Warsteiner Premium Pilsener, a German beer
- Washington Asian Pacific Islander Community Services
- Water Pasteurization Indicator
- WLAN Authentication and Privacy Infrastructure, a Chinese national standard for wireless LANs
- Workflow APIs and Interchange Formats, a specification from the Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC)
- World Association of Professional Investigators
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.