From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WCL may stand for:
- Washington College of Law, American University's law school in Washington, D.C.
- Wellington City Libraries, the Wellington public libraries (New Zealand)
- West Coast Labs, part of Haymarket Media Group, does functionality testing, performance validation and the Checkmark Certification of information security products and services.
- West Coast League, Summer baseball league in the Pacific Northwest
- Wide Curb Lane, also known as a wide outside lane
- World Chess Live, an internet chess server
- World Combat League, a defunct kickboxing promotion
- World Confederation of Labour, an international confederation of trade unions
- World Cricket League, a series of international cricket tournaments for teams without Test status
- World Cup Live, the World Cup show on ESPN and ESPN2
- Workers Communist League (Gitlowites)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WCL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.