(Redirected from WEC (disambiguation))
WEC may stand for:
- Westinghouse Electric Company, the multinational company supplying nuclear services, fuel, and power plants
- Wisconsin Energy Corporation ticker symbol
- Wireless Experimental Centre a British wartime codebreaking establishment in Delhi, India
- World Energy Council, a multi-energy international organisation
- WEC International, an international Christian mission agency
- Women's Emergency Committee to Open Our Schools a political action group formed in response to the Little Rock Integration Crisis school closings
- Western European Container Lines, a Dutch container shipping line.
- World Enduro Championship, the motorcycle sport world championship
- FIA World Endurance Championship, the FIA sanctioned championship for sports car racing
- World Extreme Cagefighting, a defunct mixed martial arts organization in the US, absorbed by UFC in 2010
- Wellness and Events Center, a building on the campus of New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) that houses a 3,500-seat venue for sporting events.
- Wilmington Enterprise College, a school in Wilmington, Dartford, UK
- Whole Earth Catalog
- WIN Entertainment Centre in Wollongong, Australia
- World Economic Consortium (Crusader), the fictional, world government in the Crusader series of games
- WEC Le Mans, a racing arcade game by Konami
- World Education Congress, an annual event sponsored by Meeting Professionals International
- Wave Energy Converter, a type of renewable energy device that absorbs ocean wave energy and converts it to electricity (or other useful energy)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WEC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.