|OAO Оптовая генерирующая компания № 3|
|OAO Optovaya Generiruyushchaya Kompaniya 3|
|Traded as||MCX: OGKC|
|Headquarters||Ulan Ude, Moscow, Russia|
|Maxim Kuznetsov (CEO)|
|Products||Electrical power and heat|
|Revenue||US$1.2 billion (2010)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||"The power of growth"|
OGK-3 was formed in 2004 by merger of six electricity generation companies as a part of restructuring of RAO UES, Russian state-controlled energy holding company. In 2007, after emission of its new shares, Norilsk Nickel became the largest shareholder in the company.
OGK-3 owns following power stations:
- Kostroma SDPP – 3,600 MW
- Pechora SDPP – 1,060 MW
- Cherepetsk SDPP – 1,425 MW
- Kharanorsk SDPP - 430 MW
- Gusinoozersk SDPP – 1,100 MW
- Yuznouralsk SDPP - 882 MW.
- "OGK-3 did not challenge the court decision on bankruptcy Rusia Petroleum". Rusmergers.com. 2010-06-19. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- Shiryaevskaya, Anna; Khrennikov, Ilya (2010-12-29). "Inter RAO May Sell $2 Billion of Shares After Consolidation". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2011-01-01.