From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WHA (disambiguation))
WHA may refer to:
- WHA (AM), a radio station (970 AM) licensed to Madison, Wisconsin, United States
- WHA-TV, a television station (channel 21 analog/20 digital) licensed to Madison, Wisconsin, United States
- Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs, within the U.S. Department of State
- World Health Assembly, the meetings of the World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Health Academy, international non-governmental organization specializing in global health
- World History Association, academic organization
- World Hockey Association, a major professional hockey league active from 1972 to 1979
- World Hockey Association (proposed), organization that controlled WHA Hockey interests between 2004-2008
- Wallace Hall Academy, a secondary school in Thornhill, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tungsten Heavy Alloy, any of various alloys of tungsten (wolfram) used for their high density in applications such as kinetic energy penetrators, counterbalancers, and ballast.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WHA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.