From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WHIP)
|Look up whip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whip is a stick, cord, or strap, usually with a stiff handle, used for striking or as an animal training aid.
Whip or whips or The Whip may also refer to:
- Chain whip, martial arts weapon
- Flagellation, punishment using a whip
- Riding crop, a whip used in certain Equestrian disciplines
- Whisk, kitchen instrument used to whip or whisk
- Whip antenna, for radio waves
- Whiplash Injury Protection System, in automobiles
- Whipstaff, a device used to steer a 15th or 16th century sailing vessel
- Whip (musician), US folk singer-songwriter
- Whip (comics), also the name of several DC Comics characters
- Whip (King of Fighters), a video game character
- Whip (Whipple) Hoxworth, a fictional character in the James Michener novel Hawaii
- Whip (novel), a novel by Martin Caidin
- Whip (flash press paper), a sporting male weekly from the 1840s
- WHIP (AM), a radio station (1350 AM) licensed to serve Mooresville, North Carolina, USA
- Whip (percussion), a percussion instrument
- The Whip (band), British electro-rock band
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), the debut single by American rapper Silentó
- The Whip (play), 1909 melodrama
- Walks plus hits per inning pitched (WHIP), baseball statistic
- Washington Whips, defunct US soccer/football team
- Slang for a car
- Whip (politics), a political party discipline official
- Whip (tree), a slender unbranched shoot or plant
- The Whip (ride), an amusement ride
- Whip, a school prefect
- Whip, hired security that guards a stagecoach's cargo and passengers
- Whipped (disambiguation), or whipping
- Whipping knot
- WIP (disambiguation)
- WIPP (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "whip"
- All pages with titles containing "whip"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.