(Redirected from WHIP)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whip is a stick, cord, or strap, usually with a stiff handle, used for striking or as an animal training aid.
Whip or whips or The Whip may also refer to:
- Whip antenna, for radio waves
- Whiplash Injury Protection System (WHIPS), in automobiles
- Whipstaff, sometimes called whip, a device used to steer a 15th or 16th century sailing vessel
Arts and entertainment
- Whip (comics), several DC Comics characters
- Whip (King of Fighters), a video game character
- Whipple "Whip" Hoxworth, in the James Michener novel Hawaii
- Whip (percussion), a percussion instrument
- The Whip (band), British electro-rock band
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), the debut single by American rapper Silentó
- The Whip (1917 film), 1917 American silent drama film directed by Maurice Tourneur
- The Whip (1928 film), 1928 American silent film drama directed by Charles Brabin
- The Whip (1939 film) (Spanish: El látigo), 1939 Mexican adventure film directed by and starring José Bohr
- Walks plus hits per inning pitched (WHIP), baseball statistic
- Washington Whips, defunct US soccer/football team
- Whip, to punish using a whip; see Flagellation
- WHIP (AM), a radio station (1350 AM) licensed to serve Mooresville, North Carolina, US
- Whip (politics), a political party discipline official
- Whip (tree), a slender unbranched shoot or plant
- The Whip (ride), an amusement ride
- Whip, a school prefect
- Whipped (disambiguation), or whipping
- Whipping knot
- WIP (disambiguation)
- WIPP (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "whip"
- All pages with a title containing whip
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.