Jump to navigation Jump to search
WID may stand for:
- WebSphere Integration Developer
- "What I've Done", a Linkin Park's song in their third studio album Minutes to Midnight
- Windows Interface Device, a thin client device (more often known as a Windows Based Terminal, or WBT), generally using Citrix ICA or Remote Desktop Protocol to display a Windows desktop served up by a Citrix server.
- Windows Internal Database
- Women in Defense
- Women in Development
- Warehouse Identifier, a Surrogate key in a Data warehouse
- Wide Imaginal Discs, an organ/tissue of a fruit fly, usually referenced in biology research papers.
- Waste Incineration Directive
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.