From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WOR or wor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WOR or Wor may refer to:
- WOR (AM), a radio station (710 AM) licensed to New York, New York, United States
- WEPN-FM, a radio station (98.7 FM) licensed to New York, New York, United States, which used the call sign WOR-FM from 1948 to October 1972
- WWOR-TV, a television station (channel 9) licensed to Secaucus, New Jersey, United States, which used the call sign WOR-TV from 1949 to April 1987
- Wake-on-Ring, in computer network terminology
- Worthington Industries' stock ticker symbol
- Wor, a traditional song and dance genre practiced on Biak
- Water-to-oil ratio, in oil drilling
- World Ocean Review Ocean and climate report from 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WOR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.