WPP may refer to:
- WPP plc, a British multinational advertising and public relations company
- Woman's Peace Party, an American pacifist organization established in 1915
- World Press Photo, holder of an annual press photography contest
- White Patriot Party, a former American white supremacist paramilitary political party
- Windows software trace preprocessor
- Web presence provider or web hosting service
- Wavefront parallel processing, a video coding technique
- Witness Protection Program, in the US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WPP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.