From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WWNZ)
|Broadcast area||Bangor, Maine
Old Town, Maine
|Branding||"The Country Road"|
|Slogan||"Bangor's Classic Country"|
|Frequency||1400 AM kHz|
|First air date||August 2004|
|Power||1,000 Watts daytime
810 Watts nighttime
|Callsign meaning||W CountrY Road|
|Former callsigns||WWNZ (2001-2016)
(Pine Tree Broadcasting, LLC)
|Sister stations||WBAN, WGUY, WRMO|
WCYR is a Classic Country formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Veazie, Maine, serving Bangor, Brewer, Old Town, and Orono in Maine. WCYR is owned and operated by Charles Begin, through licensee Pine Tree Broadcasting, LLC.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-265. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "WCYR Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- The Country Road Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WCYR
- Radio-Locator Information on WCYR
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WCYR
|This article about a radio station in Maine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|