|City of license||Syracuse, New York|
|Broadcast area||Central New York|
|Branding||105.9 The Rebel|
|Slogan||Syracuse's Classic Rock|
|Callsign meaning||W X TaLk (previous format)|
|Former callsigns||WXCD (2/1996-10/1996)
(Radio License Holding CBC, LLC)
|Sister stations||WAQX, WNTQ, WSKO|
For most of the 2000s, WLTI was branded as "Lite 105.9" or "Lite Rock 105.9" and had an adult contemporary music format that varied between "soft AC" (during the Lite years) and "hot AC" (during the later "Lite Rock" period). Programming during this period included Dave Allen (mornings during the "Lite" period), Robin Marshall (under the alias "Jayne," middays), Phil Spevak (under the alias "Brian Phillips," afternoons), Bob and Sheri (mornings during the "Lite Rock" time period), Delilah (evenings).
WLTI made the switch to news/talk, branded as WXTL "105.9 The Big Talker", in early March 2010, following a brief stunt with TV theme songs as "TV 105.9". Gary Nolan was the station's lone local weekday talk program; the rest of the lineup was culled from an eclectic mix of third-tier programming not already heard on its long-established competitors, WSYR or WFBL.
On January 6, 2012, following yet another stunt of "TV 105.9", the station switched to classic rock as "The Rebel" with The Bob & Tom Show continuing in mornings.  Dave Frisina (WAQX 1978-2003, WTKW 2003-2011)(Afternoons 2p-6p) was brought in to Program the station as a Classic Rock station with a broader playlist and more Local programming. Additional personalities include Roger McCue (Middays 10a-2p) and Holly Dagger (6p-10p).
- Bob & Tom in the Morning : weekdays 5a-10a and Saturday from 5a-9a.
- "Local Lunch" with Roger McCue: weekdays at Noon
- "My Three Songs" Classic Rock trivia, with Dave Frisina: weekdays at 3pm
- "Get the Dead Out" music of the Grateful Dead, With Holly Dagger: M-T-W-F at 7pm
- "Rebel Vinyl" Vinyl Albums played in their entirety, with Holly Dagger: Thursday 7pm
- "Loveline" w/ Dr. Drew; Mon-Fri, 10PM - Midnight
- "Flashback" Syndicated classic rock variety show w/ host Matt Pinfield; Sunday 7AM - 9AM
- "Soulshine" a freeform mix of Classic artists, deep album tracks, and compatible current releases, with Dave Frisina: Sunday 10a-2pm
- "Soundcheck" featuring Local & Regional bands and musicians since 1979, with Dave Frisina: Sunday 9pm-10pm
- http://www.radio-info.com/news/classic-rock-battle-breaks-out-in-syracuse-with-new-cumulus-rebel-1059 Classic Rock Battles Breaks Out in Syracuse With New Cumulus Rebel
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WXTL
- Radio-Locator information on WXTL
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WXTL