From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Waal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waal may refer to:
- Waal, Bavaria, a town in Germany
- Waal, South Holland, a hamlet in the Dutch province of South Holland
- Waal (river), a Rhine distributary in the Netherlands
- WAAL, a classic rock FM radio station licensed to Binghamton, New York
- Waaltje, a dammed river in the Netherlands
- Nic Waal (1905–1960), Norwegian psychiatrist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.