Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wag or WAG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wag generally refers to tail wagging by dogs.
Wag, Wags, WAG or WAGS may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Wag (band), a Japanese rock-band
- WAGS (TV series), an American reality TV series
- Winnipeg Art Gallery, in Manitoba, Canada
- Wag, a character in Kabumpo in Oz (1922)
- Wags the Dog, a mascot in the Australian children's band The Wiggles
- Wag (brand), a dog food brand by Amazon
- Wag (company), or Wag!, a pet care company
- Wag-Aero, an American aircraft manufacturer
- Wag's, a former American restaurant chain
- WAGS (AM), a defunct American radio station
- Warner Animation Group, a division of Warner Bros.
- Charles R. Harding (c. 1866–?), nicknamed "Wag", English professional sculler (rower)
- Charlie Keetley (1906–1979), nicknamed "Wag", English footballer
- WAG Pinto (born 1924), an Indian Army General
- Wag Province, a highland district in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia.
- Wag Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Váh (Polish: Wag), a tributary of the Danube river
- West Asian Games, held every 4 years
- World Air Games, an international air sports event
- Women's artistic gymnastics
- Wellsville, Addison and Galeton Railroad, reporting mark WAG
- Indian Railways WAG class, a series of electric locomotives
- Whanganui Airport, New Zealand, IATA code WAG
- Wild-Ass Guess
- WAGs, an acronym for wives and girlfriends of high-profile sportspersons
- Taupota language, ISO 639-3 language code wag
- All pages with titles containing wag
- Fred Waghorne (1865–1956), nicknamed "Old Wag", Canadian ice hockey referee
- Leon Wagner (1934–2004), nicknamed "Daddy Wags", an American baseball player
- Wagging, slang for truancy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.