Wagle is a surname that occurs in multiple cultures.
- It is one of the common surname from Coastal Karnataka, Goan region of India. It is found to be one of the surname/family name(Upanama) amongst the Konkani Saraswat Brahmin (Mostly Rajapur Saraswat Brahmins and Goud Saraswat Brahmins). They speak the Goan/Mangalorean or Malvani Konkani dialect.
- Wagle( Wagale) is a family name of the Konkani community in the states of Maharashtra and Goa.
- In Nepal, the surname "Wagle" is used by the Brahmin community.
- In Norway, Wagle may be a habitational name derived from farmsteads in Rogaland named Vagle, from the Old Norse "vagl" meaning a ‘perch’ or ‘roost’, with reference to a high ridge between two lakes.
The name Wagle may refer to:
- Finn Wagle (born 1941), Norwegian bishop
- Narayan Wagle (born 1968), Nepali journalist and writer
- Nikhil Wagle (born 1959), Indian journalist
- Susan Wagle (born 1953), American politician
- Swarnim Wagle (born 1976), Nepalese economist
- Tellef Wagle (1883–1957), Norwegian sailor
- Sukrutha Wagle (born 1992), Indian actress
|This page lists people with the surname Wagle. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|