(Redirected from Wags)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wag or WAG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wag is a highland district in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia.
Wag or WAG may also refer to :
- Wag's, an American restaurant chain
- WAGS (AM), a radio station in Bishopville, South Carolina, United States
- Winnipeg Art Gallery, in Manitoba, Canada
- Warner Animation Group, the animation division of Warner Bros.
Codes, symbols, reporting marks
- WAG, New York Stock Exchange symbol for Walgreens, an American drugstore chain
- WAG, reporting mark for the Wellsville, Addison and Galeton Railroad of New York and Pennsylvania, United States
- Indian Railways WAG class, a series of electric locomotives
- WAG, IATA code for Whanganui Airport, New Zealand
- WAG, ISO 639-3 code for the Taupota language of Papua New Guinea
- Charles R. Harding (c. 1866–?), English professional sculler (rower) nicknamed "Wag"
- Charlie Keetley (1906–1979), English footballer nicknamed "Wag"
- Wild-Ass Guess
- WAGs, "wives and girlfriends" of sportsmen, particularly footballers
- Welsh Assembly Government
- WAGS (TV series), an American reality series premiered in 2015
- Wag, a character in Kabumpo in Oz, a fantasy novel in the Oz series
- Wag!, a location-based dog walking app service
- Wag (brand), a private-label dog food brand by Amazon
- Fred Waghorne (1866–1956), ice hockey referee and organizer in Canada nicknamed "Old Wag", member of the Hockey and Canadian Lacrosse Halls of Fame
- Leon Wagner (1934–2004), Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Daddy Wags"
- Wagging, a form of communications used by dogs
- Wags the Dog, a mascot in the Australian children's band The Wiggles
- Wagging, slang for truancy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.