From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wags)
|Look up wag or WAG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wag is a highland district in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia.
Wag or WAG may also refer to:
- Charles R. Harding (c. 1866–), English professional sculler (rower) nicknamed "Wag"
- Charlie Keetley (1906–1979), English footballer nicknamed "Wag"
- Fred Waghorne (1866–1956), ice hockey referee and organizer in Canada nicknamed "Old Wag", member of the Hockey and Canadian Lacrosse Halls of Fame
- Leon Wagner (1934–2004), Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Daddy Wags"
Art, entertainment, and media
- WAGS (AM), a radio station in Bishopville, South Carolina, US
- WAGS (TV series), an American reality series premiering in 2015
- Wag's, an American restaurant chain
- Walgreens (NYSE symbol WAG), an American drugstore chain
- Wellsville, Addison and Galeton Railroad (reporting mark WAG), in New York and Pennsylvania, US
- Winnipeg Art Gallery, in Manitoba, Canada
- Warner Animation Group, the animation division of Warner Bros.
- WAGs, an acronym for "wives and girlfriends" of sportsmen, particularly footballers
- Taupota language (ISO 639-3 code WAG), of Papua New Guinea
- Wild-Ass Guess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.