Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wahine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wahine, the Hawaiian and Māori word for woman, can mean:
- Alapaiwahine, a Princess of the Island of Hawaii, great-grandmother of King David Kalākaua and Queen Lydia Liliuokalani, and a Naha chiefess
- Keakealaniwahine, a High Chiefess and ruler Aliʻi Nui of the Island of Hawaii
- Kihe-Wahine, a Polynesian goddess
- Mana Wahine Te Ira Tangata, a New Zealand political party from 1998 to 2001
- A female surfer
- A member of the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa's ladies sports teams, the Hawaii Rainbow Wahine
- Wahine (ship), any of several ships named Wahine
- Vahine no te vi (Woman of the Mango), a painting by Paul Gauguin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wahine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.