From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wahine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wahine, the Hawaiian and Māori word for woman, can mean:
- Alapaiwahine, a Princess of the Island of Hawaii, great-grandmother of King David Kalākaua and Queen Lydia Liliuokalani, and a Naha chiefess
- Keakealaniwahine, a High Chiefess and ruler Aliʻi Nui of the Island of Hawaii
- Kihe-Wahine, a Polynesian goddess
- Mana Wahine Te Ira Tangata, a New Zealand political party from 1998 to 2001
- A female surfer
- A member of the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa's ladies sports teams, the Hawaii Rainbow Wahine
- Wahine (ship), any of several ships named Wahine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wahine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.