Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wai or WAI may refer to :
- Wai, Maharashtra, a town in India
- Wao State (Vav, Wai, Way), a former princely state in Banas Katha, Gujarat, India
- Wa (Japan) (倭), the Cantonese pronunciation of an ancient name of Japan, sometimes transcribed as Wai
- Koh Wai, also known as Poulo Wai or the Wai Islands, is a group of two small uninhabited islands in the Gulf of Siam, Cambodia
- Wai, a term referring to the walled villages of Hong Kong
- Wai, Māori word for "water" or "river", used as a common prefix in New Zealand place names
- Wai, a form of Thai greeting
- Web Accessibility Initiative, an effort to improve the accessibility of the World Wide Web (WWW or Web) for people with disabilities
- NO WAI, a phrase that is part of the O RLY? Internet meme
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.