From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wai or WAI may refer to :
- Wai, Maharashtra, a town in India
- Wao State (Vav, Wai, Way), a former princely state in Banas Katha, Gujarat, India
- Wa (Japan) (倭), the Cantonese pronunciation of an ancient name of Japan, sometimes transcribed as Wai
- Koh Wai, also known as Poulo Wai or the Wai Islands, is a group of two small uninhabited islands in the Gulf of Siam, Cambodia
- Wai, a term referring to the walled villages of Hong Kong
- Wai, Māori word for "water" or "river", used as a common prefix in New Zealand place names
- Wai, an alternative name for the Nuristani people, speakers of the Waigali language
- Wai, a form of Thai greeting
- Web Accessibility Initiative, an effort to improve the accessibility of the World Wide Web (WWW or Web) for people with disabilities
- NO WAI, a phrase that is part of the O RLY? Internet meme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.