Walk. Ride. Rodeo.
|Walk. Ride. Rodeo.|
|Directed by||Conor Allyn|
|Story by||Dan Goforth|
|Music by||Sean Murray|
|Cinematography||Thomas L. Callaway|
|Edited by||Cody Miller|
Walk. Ride. Rodeo. is a 2019 American biopic directed by Conor Allyn from a screenplay by Sean Dwyer and Greg Cope White about the life of Amberley Snyder, a nationally ranked rodeo barrel racer who defies the odds to return to the sport after barely surviving a car crash that leaves her paralyzed from the waist down. It stars Missi Pyle, Spencer Locke, Bailey Chase, and Sherri Shepherd.
At age 19, nationally-ranked rodeo barrel racer Amberley Snyder barely survives a car crash that leaves her paralyzed from the waist down. Her doctors say she will never walk again, let alone ride. Snyder sets out to overcome her prognosis, being back on her horse just 18 months after the crash.
- Spencer Locke as Amberley Snyder
- Autumn Snyder as Amberley Snyder stunt double pre-crash
- Amberley Snyder as Amberley Snyder stunt double post-crash
- Missi Pyle as Tina Snyder, Amberley's mother
- Bailey Chase as Cory Snyder, Amberley's father
- Alyvia Alyn Lind as Autumn Snyder
- Mitchell Hoog as JC Snyder
- Amber Tassel as Ashley Snyder
- Raleigh Cain as Emmy Lancaster
- Bob Jesser as Bruce Evans
- Lorri Layle Oliver as Jane Evans
- Kenneth Miller as Officer Brad Shervick
- Matt Medrano as Paramedic Bill Delgadero
- Kathleen Rose Perkins as Stacy
- Catherine Jones as Nurse Jenkins
- David DeLao as Dr. Alex Patel
- Sherri Shepherd as Felice
- Corbin Bleu as physiotherapist Diego
- John-Paul Howard as Tuck
- Barbara Alyn Woods as Jenna Walters
- Max Ehrich as Tate Watkins
- Harry Zimmerman as Dr. Daniels
- David Christian Welborn as Dr. Thomas
On July 29, 2018, it was announced that production had begun on a new Netflix film entitled Walk Ride Rodeo about the life of paralyzed rodeo champion Amberley Snyder. It was also announced that Missi Pyle, Spencer Locke, Bailey Chase, Sherri Shepherd, Raleigh Cain, Mitchell Hoog, and John-Paul Howard would star in the film.
- N'Duka, Amanda (July 27, 2018). "Missi Pyle, Spencer Locke & More To Star In Netflix's 'Walk Ride Rodeo' Biopic About Paralyzed Horse Racer Amberley Snyder". Deadline. Retrieved July 27, 2018.
- Gomez, Adrian (July 27, 2018). "NM ropes Netflix drama 'Walk. Ride. Rodeo.'". ABQ Journal. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- "Film Office: 'Walk. Ride. Rodeo.' Films In New Mexico". Los Alamos Daily Post. Retrieved 2018-08-08.
- "Utah woman — the only paralyzed barrel racer in the U.S. — stars as a stunt double in Netflix movie about her life". The Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved 2019-03-10.
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|