Walk Ride Rodeo
|Walk Ride Rodeo|
|Directed by||Conor Allyn|
At age 19, nationally-ranked rodeo barrel racer Amberley Snyder barely survives a car accident that leaves her paralyzed from the waist down. Her doctors say she will never walk again, let alone ride. Snyder sets out to overcome her prognosis, being back on her horse just 18 months after the accident.
- Missi Pyle
- Spencer Locke as Amberley Snyder
- Bailey Chase
- Sherri Shepherd
- Alyvia Alyn Lind as Autumn Snyder
- Max Ehrich as Tate Watkins
- Kathleen Rose Perkins as Stacy
- Barbara Alyn Woods as Jenna Walters
- Raleigh Cain as Emmy Lancaster
- Kenneth Miller as Officer Brad Shervick
- Mitchell Hoog as JC Snyder
- Stephanie Hill as Hospital Patient / Rodeo Spectator
- J. Nathan Simmons as Rodeo Spectator
- Bob Jesser as Bruce Evans
- Michael Slusher as Rodeo Patron
- Matt Medrano as Bill Delgadero
- David Christian Welborn as Dr. Thomas
- David DeLao
On July 28, 2018, it was announced that production had begun on a new Netflix film entitled Walk Ride Rodeo about the life of paralyzed rodeo champion Amberley Snyder. It was also announced that Missi Pyle, Spencer Locke, Bailey Chase, Sherri Shepherd, Raleigh Cain, Mitchell Hoog, and John-Paul Howard would star in the film.
- N'Duka, Amanda (July 27, 2018). "Missi Pyle, Spencer Locke & More To Star In Netflix's 'Walk Ride Rodeo' Biopic About Paralyzed Horse Racer Amberley Snyder". Deadline. Retrieved July 27, 2018.
- Gomez, Adrian (July 27, 2018). "NM ropes Netflix drama 'Walk. Ride. Rodeo.'". ABQ Journal. Retrieved July 20, 2018.
- "Film Office: 'Walk. Ride. Rodeo.' Films In New Mexico". Los Alamos Daily Post. Retrieved 2018-08-08.
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|