Wallack is a surname, and may refer to:
- Franz Wallack (1887–1966), Austrian civil engineer.
- James William Wallack (c. 1794–1864), English-American actor
- John Lester Wallack (1820–1888), American actor, son of James W.
- Henry John Wallack (1790–1870), British actor and stage manager
- Melisa Wallack, American screenwriter and film director
- Wallack's Theatre, name of several New York theatres
- Wallach (disambiguation)
- Wallachia (disambiguation)
- Oláh (disambiguation)
- Volokh (disambiguation), an alternate spelling (East Slavic)
|This page lists people with the surname Wallack. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|