||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Walter Ostrom C.M. is a Canadian ceramic artist.
- Portia White Prize (2008)
- Invested as a Member of the Order of Canada by Governor General Michaëlle Jean (2007)
- Saidye Bronfman Award for Outstanding Creativity in Craft (2003)
- Jean A. Chalmers National Craft Award (1995)
- "nverness Co. wins arts prize". The Cape Breton Post. November 1, 2008. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
|This article about a Canadian artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|