Wang Ji may refer to:
- Wang Ji (Han dynasty) (王吉), Eastern Han dynasty official
- Wang Ji (Three Kingdoms) (王基; 190-261), Wei general
- Wang Ji (Qing dynasty), scholar of the Ming and Qing period, editor of the Ming History
- Wang Ji (actress) (王姬, born 1960), Chinese actress
- Wanshū, name borne by several katas in many systems of karate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wang Ji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.