From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wang Yang may refer to:
- Wang Yang (politician) (born 1955), Vice Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China
- Wang Yang (water polo) (born 1983), Chinese water polo player
- Wang Yang (footballer, born 1982), Chinese football player best known for his career at Jiangsu Sainty
- Wang Yang (footballer, born 1989), Chinese football player who currently plays for Hebei Zhongji
- Wang Yang (footballer, born 1991), Chinese football player who played for Shanghai Shenhua
- Jimmy Wang Yang (born 1981), American-born Korean wrestler
- Wang Yang District, Nakhon Phanom Province, Thailand
- Wang Yang, Noen Maprang, Phitsanulok Province, Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wang Yang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.