From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wang Yang may refer to:
- Wang Yang (politician) (born 1955), member of the Politburo and Vice Premier of China
- Wang Yang (Liaoning politician) (born 1957), former provincial official from Liaoning
- Wang Yang (water polo) (born 1983), Chinese water polo player
- Wang Yang (footballer, born 1982), Chinese football player best known for his career at Jiangsu Sainty
- Wang Yang (footballer, born 1989), Chinese football player who currently plays for Hebei Zhongji
- Wang Yang (footballer, born 1991), Chinese football player
- Wang Yang (footballer, born 1993), Chinese football player who currently plays for Hangzhou Greentown
- Wang Yang (table tennis) (born 1994), Slovak table tennis player
- Jimmy Wang Yang (born 1981), American-born Korean wrestler
- Yang Wang (sport shooter) (born 1976), New Zealand sport shooter
- Wang Yang District, Nakhon Phanom Province, Thailand
- Wang Yang, Noen Maprang, Phitsanulok Province, Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wang Yang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.