Warehouses in Omaha Multiple Property Submission
Warehouses in Omaha MPS
Eggerss-O'Flyng building, 801 S. 15th Street
|Location||Omaha, Nebraska, USA|
|Architectural style||Romanesque Revival, Classical Revival|
|MPS||Warehouses in Omaha MPS|
|NRHP reference #||64500395 (MPS)|
|Added to NRHP||July, 1998|
Warehouses in Omaha Multiple Property Submission is a National Register of Historic Places Multiple Property Submission in Omaha, Nebraska that was submitted in 1991. The submission included a group of several downtown Omaha warehouses that were constructed by businessmen benefiting from Omaha's central role in the U.S. ground-based transportation network of the late 19th- and early 20th centuries.
Buildings listed on the register
|Warehouses in Omaha MPS|
|Beebe and Runyan Furniture Showroom and Warehouse||105 South 9th Street||1913||98000895|
|Hospe Music Warehouse||109-111 South 10th Street||98000896|
|Kirschbraun and Sons Creamery, Inc.||901 Dodge Street||98000894|
|Eggerss-O'Flyng Building||801 South 15th Street||1918||91001759|
|Omaha Bolt, Nut and Screw Building||1316 Jones Street||1889||92000816|
|Simon Brothers Company||1024 Dodge Street||1919||99000423|
- Jobbers Canyon Historic District
- Omaha Rail and Commerce Historic District
- Old Market Historic District
- Listings, National Register of Historic Places. Retrieved 15 August 2007.
- Lynn Meyer (August 1991). "National Register of Historic Places Multiple Property Documentation Form: Warehouses in Omaha" (PDF). National Park Service. Retrieved 2015-11-19.
|This article about a National Register of Historic Places listing in Omaha, Nebraska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|