|Publisher||Carnegie Mellon University Press|
|6 August 2008|
|Media type||Print (paperback)|
A poetic sequence by Peter Oresick, it employs techniques of multiple perspective and Warholian parody and appropriation, often to humorous effect. The sequence draws heavily from source material in the archives of the Andy Warhol Museum as well as a large body of mythology surrounding the pop art icon to render a postmodern serial portrait of Warhol.
- "CMU Press homepage (2008), Carnegie Mellon University Press, July 25, 2008.".
- "Warhol-o-rama (2008), Warhol-o-rama , Pittsburgh: Carnegie Mellon University Press.".
- "Warhol-o-rama (2008), Poets & Writers Magazine, July/August 2008.".
- Book Website for Warhol-o-rama
- Essay by Oresick on Warhol's 80th birthday and the publication of Warhol-o-rama
- Interview with Oresick about Warhol in Pop City Magazine (http://www.popcitymedia.com)
- Garrison Keillor reads from Warhol-o-rama on The Writer's Almanac
- Review of Warhol-o-rama in City Paper
- Interview with Oresick about Warhol in The University Times
- Book Page @ Amazon.com