|Look up wark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wark may refer to:
- Wark (river), a river in Luxembourg
- WARK (AM), talk radio station in Hagerstown, Maryland
- Wark on Tweed, a village in Berwick-upon-Tweed Borough, Carham Parish, in the north of England bordering Scotland
- Wark on Tyne, a village in Tynedale, in the north of England near Kielder reservoir
People with the surname
- Blair Wark (1894–1941), Major Blair Anderson Wark, Australian Army officer, recipient of the Victoria Cross in World War I
- David Wark (1804–1905) prominent long-serving Canadian Senator
- David Wark (Australian politician) (1807–1862), medical practitioner and politician in South Australia
- John Wark (born 1957), Scottish (soccer) footballer
- Kirsty Wark (born 1955), Scottish journalist and BBC television presenter
- McKenzie Wark (born 1961), Australian-born writer and scholar
- Tom Wark, California wine professional and blogger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.