Warner Center station
|Location||6101½ Owensmouth Avenue, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles|
|Opened||October 29, 2005|
Warner Center is a transit center and a station on the Metro Orange Line. It is currently the western terminus of most east-west Orange Line buses, however in June 2012 a northbound extension along Canoga Avenue connected the Orange Line to the Amtrak/Metrolink station in Chatsworth which provides a second, forked terminus. During peak periods, a shuttle runs between the extension station and the Warner Center, however, off-peak many buses terminate here. The station is named after the commercial complex of the same name which surrounds the station, which is in the Woodland Hills district of the City of Los Angeles.
|■ Orange Line||toward Chatsworth or North Hollywood (Canoga)|
Buses run unidirectionally in the northbound direction.
Metro Liner BRT service
The Orange Line serves this station from approximately 4:00 AM until the last departure at 12:06 AM.
- Westfield Promenade
- Westfield Topanga
- Fallbrook Mall West Hills (Note: Take 164 Westbound to Fallbrook Ave.)
- Corner Bakery
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
- Ruby’s Diner
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Mission Burrito
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Gule's Mediterranean
- La Vaca Brazilian Grill
- AMC Promenade 16 Theaters
- Metro Local: 150, 161, 164, 169, 245
- Metro Rapid: 750
- Metro Liner: Metro Orange Line
- City of Santa Clarita Transit: 791, 796
- VISTA: Conejo Connection
- "Orange Line station information". Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "Orange Line timetable" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- http://www.metro.net/around/rail/orange-line/%7Ctitle=Orange Line station information|accessdate=2010-10-02
- LA Metro: Orange Line map and stations - route map and station addresses and features
- LA Metro: Orange Line Timetable - schedules
- Orange Line history
- LA Metro - countywide: official website
- Metro Orange Line Extension - four-mile northwest extension under construction from Canoga Station to Chatsworth Metrolink Station (2012).