Jump to navigation Jump to search
Waru may refer to:
- Waru, a character in Vonda N. McIntyre's Star Wars novel The Crystal Star
- Waru (2006 film), a 2006 film directed by Takashi Miike
- Waru (2017 film), a 2017 New Zealand film
- Waru: kanketsu-hen, a 2006 sequel film by Takashi Miike
- Waru warn, a native South American agricultural method
- Waru, Indonesian name for Hibiscus tiliaceus
- Waru (manga), a manga by Jun Fukami
There are 3 subdistricts in Indonesia namely Waru:
- Waru, Sidoarjo, in Sidoarjo Regency in East Java
- Waru, Pamekasan, in Pamekasan Regency in East Java
- Waru, East Kalimantan, in Penajam Paser Utara Regency, East Kalimantan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.