From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Waru may refer to:
- Waru, a character in Vonda N. McIntyre's Star Wars novel The Crystal Star
- Waru (2006 film), a 2006 film directed by Takashi Miike
- Waru: kanketsu-hen, another 2006 film by Takashi Miike
- Waru warn, a native South American agricultural method
- Waru, Indonesian name for Hibiscus tiliaceus
- Waru (manga), a manga by Jun Fukami
There are 3 subdistricts in Indonesia namely Waru:
- Waru, Sidoarjo, in Sidoarjo Regency in East Java
- Waru, Pamekasan, in Pamekasan Regency in East Java
- Waru, East Kalimantan, in Penajam Paser Utara Regency, East Kalimantan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.