From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wasabi (Latin name Wasabia japonica) is also called Japanese horseradish.
Wasabi may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Wasabi, a character in the Sinfest webcomic
- Wasabi, a character from the television series Thumb Wrestling Federation
- Dr. Wasabi, a villain in the cartoon series Chop Socky Chooks
- Wasabi (film), a 2001 French movie
- Wasabi (software), application framework and GUI toolkit
- WASABI (software), affect simulation architecture for AI applications
- FogBugz Wasabi, programming language used by FogBugz project-management tool
- Wasabi modchip, modchip for the Nintendo Wii
In other uses
- Wasabi (restaurant), UK restaurant chain
- Wasabi Mizuta, Japanese voice actor
- "Wasabi", a 2002 Budweiser Super Bowl commercial in the "Whassup?" series
- Wassabi, Romanian musical group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wasabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.