(Redirected from Watchdogs)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up watchdog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watchdog or watchdogs may refer to:
- Guard dog, a dog that barks to alert its owners of an intruder's presence
- Portuguese Watch Dog, Cão de Castro Laboreiro
- Moscow Watchdog
- Watchdog timer, a device that detects faults and initiates corrective actions
- Consumer watchdog, consumer protection organizations or campaigners
- Charity watchdog, an organization that monitors and rates charities
- Government watchdog, focused on government, such as the U.S Government Accountability Office; usually an organization
- Watchdog journalism, any medium providing consumer watchdog activities
- Transit watchdog
- Watchdog: The Real Stories Behind the Headlines from the Congressman Who Exposed Washington's Biggest Scandals by Darrell Issa
- Watchdog, a novel by Laurien Berenson from her Melanie Travis Mysteries series.
- Watch Dogs: Dark Clouds, a novel by John Shirley, based on the video game
- Watchdogs (Marvel Comics), a right-wing terrorist group in Marvel Comics
- Watch Dog, an album by Jules Shear
- "Watch Dog", a song by Etta James from the album Tell Mama
- "Watchdogs", a song by UB40 from the album Rat in the Kitchen
Film and television
- Watch Dog (film), 2018 Canadian film
- Watchdog (TV series), a British television programme promoting consumer rights
- Watchdog Test House, related television show
- "Watchdogs" (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), an episode of Marvel Comics' Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Watchdogs (Wander Over Yonder), a type of space alien in Wander Over Yonder
- Watch Dog, a character in Dog City
- Watchdog Man, a character in One-Punch Man
- Watch Dogs, a 2014 video game by Ubisoft Montreal
- Watch Dogs 2, a 2016 video game by Ubisoft Montreal, sequel to Watch Dogs
- Watchdog.org, American news website
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watchdog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.