Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up waterhole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to watering holes.|
A waterhole or water hole is a depression in the ground in which water can collect.
Waterhole or water hole may also refer to:
- Water hole (radio), an especially quiet region of the electromagnetic spectrum
- The Water Hole, a 1928 Western film
- Waterhole No. 3, a 1967 Western comedy film, a comic remake of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Watering hole attack, a computer attack strategy
- Watering place (disambiguation)
- Water well, an excavated hole that is dug to provide water
- Watergate (architecture), a fortified gate to allow water into a fortification
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waterhole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.