From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Water wheel is a machine for converting falling or flowing water into useful power.
Water wheel or Waterwheel may also refer to:
- Paddle steamer, or Paddle wheel ship, a ship driven by a paddle wheel or wheels in the water
- Noria, a machine for lifting water into an aqueduct
- Watermill, a factory or industrial process driven by water power
- Aldrovanda vesiculosa, a plant known as Waterwheel plant
- Waterwheel (website), a performance platform created by Suzon Fuks
- Waterwheel A musical composition by Ralph_Towner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waterwheel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.