From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waveform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A waveform is the shape and form of a wave.
Waveform may also refer to:
- Corneal Waveform technology, technology of ophthalmology
- Hello Waveforms, 2006 album by British musician William Orbit
- WAV, the Waveform Audio File Format
- Waveform Records, an American record label
- Waveform (video game), a 2012 puzzle game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waveform.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.