From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wax is a class of chemical compounds and mixtures, but may also refer to:
- Wax (album), a 1996 album by Indochine
- Wax (rock band), a California punk rock band
- Wax (UK band), a 1980s pop group featuring Andrew Gold and Graham Gouldman
- Wax (surname)
- Wax (rapper), an American rapper
- Wax (singer), a Korean singer
- Waqas Saeed, British radio presenter also known as "Wax"
- Wax, Kentucky
- Wax Lake, Louisiana
- Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees, a 1991 film
- Wax (drug), a marijuana based drug
- WAXX, an American radio station
- Debugmode Wax, a video editor
- African waxprints, a type of fabric
- Hair wax, a type of hairstyling product
- Wax argument, thought experiment
- Wax seal, a type of seal stamped on a document
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.