Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wax is a class of chemical compounds and mixtures, but may also refer to:
- Wax (surname)
- Wax (rapper), an American rapper
- Wax (singer), a Korean singer
- Waqas Saeed, British radio presenter also known as "Wax"
- Wax (Indochine album), a 1996 album
- Wax (KT Tunstall album), a 2018 album
- Waxed, a 1995 album by Norwegian band Bigbang
- Wax (rock band), a California punk rock band
- Wax (UK band), a 1980s pop group featuring Andrew Gold and Graham Gouldman
- Wax Ltd, a production and songwriting team of Wally Gagel and Xandy Barry
- Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees, a 1991 film
- Wax (Ethel Lina White novel), a 1935 mystery
- Wax (cannabis), a product extracted from cannabis
- Debugmode Wax, a video editor
- Hair wax, a type of hairstyling product
- Wax argument, thought experiment
- Wax gourd, a large Asian fruit
- WAXX, an American radio station
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.