Waya or WAYA may refer to:
- Lawrence Waya (born 1963), Malawi football player
- Mary Waya (born 1968), netball player and coach
- Manasseh Lomole Waya, South Sudanese politician
- In Burma (Myanmar):
- Waya, Chad, a village in Guereda, Biltine, Chad
- Waya, nothing in Lingala language
- Waya, a French racehorse
- Waia language of Papua New Guinea
- WAYA-FM, a Christian radio station in South Carolina, USA
- WAYA, former callsign of WQMT, a Spanish-language radio station in Tennessee, USA
- Waya! Uchuu Ichi no Osekkai Daisakusen, 2011 Japanese film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.