This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Wayne Jacobsen is an American author, best known for He Loves Me!, a nonfiction book about the Love of God. He also collaborated on the writing of The Shack and helped create Windblown Media. He was a pastor for 20 years and a Contributing Editor to Leadership Journal and has authored numerous articles on spiritual formation, relational community and engagement of culture.
Wayne attended Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, OK, graduating with honors in 1975 with a bachelor's degree in Biblical Literature. Upon graduation he married the former Sara Fought of Urbana, Ohio who graduated that same year.
Jacobsen's books include He Loves Me!, In My Father's Vineyard, Authentic Relationships, So You Don't Want to Go to Church Anymore (coauthored with Dave Coleman, using joint pseudonym Jake Colsen), The Naked Church, and Tales of the Vine.
As the director of Lifestream Ministries, Jacobsen travels globally teaching on themes of intimacy with God, the Love of God, and relational church life.
Notes and references
- "Aim at 'spiritually interested' sparks 'The Shack' sales". USA Today. 2008-05-01.
- Jacobsen, Wayne (2000). He Loves Me! (1st ed.). Lifestream Ministries. ISBN 1-930027-04-4.
- Wayne Jacobsen, In My Father's Vineyard, ISBN 978-0-8499-5296-8
- Wayne Jacobsen, Authentic Relationships, ISBN 978-0-8010-6451-7
- Wayne Jacobsen, So You Don't Want to Go to Church Anymore, ISBN 978-0-9647292-2-3
- Wayne Jacobsen, The Naked Church, ISBN 978-0-9647292-1-6
- Wayne Jacobsen, Tales of the Vine, ISBN 978-0-9647292-0-9
- "Wayne's Bio". The God Journey. The God Journey. 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-13.
- Haynes, Charles C. (2006-03-19). "A moral battleground, a civil discourse". USA Today.
- Lifestream the Author's website