From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weak verb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weak verb may refer to:
- Germanic weak verb, verbs in Germanic languages that form their preterites and past participles by means of a dental suffix
- Weak inflection, a system of verb conjugation contrasted with an alternative "strong inflection" in the same language
- Light verb, a verb that has little semantic content of its own
- Strong verb (disambiguation)
- Regular verb, a verb whose conjugation follows the typical pattern of the language to which it belongs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weak verb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.