From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Weißensee (German: white lake) may refer to:
- Weissensee (Berlin), a district of Berlin
- Weißensee, Thuringia, a town in Thuringia, Germany
- Weissensee, Austria, a municipality in Carinthia, Austria
- Weissensee (Carinthia), a lake in Carinthia, Austria
- Weißensee (Füssen), a lake in Allgäu, Bavaria, Germany
- Friedrich Weissensee (c.1560–1622), German composer and Protestant minister
- Weissensee, a song by Neu! from their eponymous first album
- Weissensee (TV series), a German television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.