Weird Sisters (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Weird Sisters are characters in William Shakespeare's play Macbeth.
Weird Sisters may also refer to:
- The Weird Sisters, fairy characters on Gargoyles based on the Shakespearean characters.
- The Weird Sisters (Harry Potter), a fictional rock band in the Harry Potter series
- The Weird Sisters (novel), a New York Times bestseller by Eleanor Brown
- The Brides of Dracula, fictional characters
- The Three Weird Sisters, a 1948 British film
- Three Weird Sisters (band), a filk band based in Atlanta, Georgia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weird Sisters.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.