Weird Sisters (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Weird Sisters are characters in William Shakespeare's play Macbeth.
Weird Sisters may also refer to:
- Weird Sisters (Gargoyles), fairy characters in Gargoyles
- The Weird Sisters (Harry Potter), a fictional rock band in the Harry Potter series
- The Weird Sisters (novel), a book by Eleanor Brown
- Weird Sisters, nickname of the fictional Brides of Dracula
- The Three Weird Sisters, a 1948 British film
- Three Weird Sisters (band), a filk band based in Atlanta, Georgia
- The Weird Sisters, Prudence, Agatha & Dorcas, characters from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weird Sisters.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.