Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wolaytta, Wolaytta or Wolaitta may refer to:
- Wolayta people, an ethnic group of Ethiopia
- Wolaytta language, spoken by the Welayta people
- Wolayita Zone, a zone in SNNPR, Ethiopia
- Kingdom of Welaytta, a Welaytta kingdom founded in medieval times surviving until the 19th century, see List of rulers of Welayta
- Welayta Dicha, an Ethiopian football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Welayta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.