(Redirected from Welby (disambiguation))
Welby may refer to:
- Marcus Welby, M.D., a 1970s television series in the United States
- Welby, New South Wales, Australia
- Welby, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- Welby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
- Welby, California, USA
- Welby, Colorado, USA
- Euphemia Welby, WRNS
- Justin Welby (born 6 January 1956), archbishop of Canterbury
- Piergiorgio Welby, a sufferer from muscular dystrophy, whose case stirred up a right-to-die debate in Italy
- Victoria, Lady Welby, a self-educated English philosopher of language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Welby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.