From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wester can refer to:
- August Wester (1882–1960), American wrestler
- Curtis Wester (1951–1995) Canadian Football guard
- Ivar Wester (1892–1967), Swedish sports shooter.
- Jacob Wester (1987–), Swedish freeskier
- Jennifer Wester, American ice dancer
- Johan Wester, Swedish comedian
- John Charles Wester, American prelate of the Catholic Church
- Keith A. Wester (1940–2002), American sound engineer
- Lina Wester, Swedish ice hockey forward
- Mats Wester (1964–), Swedish musician
- Oscar Wester (1995–), Swedish freestyle skier
- Peter Jansen Wester (1887–1931), Swedish-American botanist
- Tess Wester, Dutch handball player
- Travis Wester, American actor
- Wester, a song from The Art of Drowning (album) by American punk rock band AFI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wester.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.