Westmacott could refer to:
- Richard Westmacott (the elder), (1747-1808) monumental sculptor
- Sir Richard Westmacott, RA (1775–1856), a British sculptor, son of Richard Westmacott (the elder)
- Richard Westmacott (the younger), RA (1799–1872), a British sculptor, son of Sir Richard Westmacott
- Charles Molloy Westmacott, (1788–1868), a British journalist and author, illegitimate son of Richard Westmacott (the elder)
- James Sherwood Westmacott, (1823-1900), sculptor, nephew of Sir Richard Westmacott, grandson of Richard Westmacott (the elder)
- Michael Westmacott (1925-2012), British mountaineer.
- Sir Peter Westmacott (born 1950), KCMG LVO, British Ambassador to the United States
- Captain Herbert Richard Westmacott, (d. 1980), a member of the SAS corps killed in action by the Provisional IRA during the Troubles.
- Mary Westmacott, an alias of Agatha Christie
|surname Westmacott. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|