From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wetaskiwin is the name of several places in western Canada, named after the Cree word wītaskīwin-ispatinaw (ᐑᑕᐢᑮᐏᐣ ᐃᐢᐸᑎᓇᐤ), meaning "the hills where peace was made":
- Wetaskiwin, a city in Alberta, Canada
- County of Wetaskiwin No. 10, a county in Alberta, Canada
- Wetaskiwin Regional Airport, airport near Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada
- Wetaskiwin Regional Division No. 11, a school divisions in Alberta, Canada
- Wetaskiwin (electoral district) - a federal electoral district in Alberta, Canada
- Wetaskiwin-Camrose, a provincial electoral district in Alberta, Canada
- Wetaskiwin (N.W.T. electoral district), former territorial electoral district in the Northwest Territories, Canada
- HMCS Wetaskiwin (K175), a ship of the Royal Canadian Navy named after the city
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wetaskiwin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.