|Look up wetware or meatware in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wetware may refer to:
- Wetware, a 2000 album by The Cassandra Complex (band)
- Wetware (brain), a term drawn from the computer-related idea of hardware or software, but applied to biological life forms
- Wetware (biology), biological components
- Wetware (novel), a 1988 Rudy Rucker biopunk novel
- Wetware computer, an organic computer built from living neurons
- Grindhouse Wetware, an open source biotechnology startup company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wetware.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.