Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wetware or meatware in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wetware may refer to:
- Wetware, a 2000 album by The Cassandra Complex (band)
- Wetware (brain), a term drawn from the computer-related idea of hardware or software, but applied to biological life forms
- Wetware (biology), biological components
- Wetware (novel), a 1988 Rudy Rucker biopunk novel
- Wetware computer, a computer or computational system which is composed of organic material, such as neurons
- Grindhouse Wetware, an open source biotechnology startup company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wetware.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.