Where It's At (TV series)
|Where It's At|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||CBC Television|
|Original release||30 September 1968 – 23 June 1969|
Episodes featured rock and pop music selections, produced in various CBC production cities:
- Halifax: host Frank Cameron, producer Paul Baylis
- Montreal: host Robert Demontigny, producer Ed Mercel
- Toronto: host Jay Jackson with The Majestics, producer Allan Angus.
- Vancouver: host Fred Latremouille, producer Ken Gibson
- Winnipeg: producer Larry Brown
Anne Murray and The Lincolns were regularly featured on the Halifax episodes, while The Guess Who were frequently seen from Winnipeg and Susan Jacks (Pesklevits) a regular performer on the Vancouver editions.
Black-and-white episodes were produced from Halifax and Vancouver while colour broadcasts originated from the other production cities.
This half-hour series was broadcast weekdays at 5:30 p.m. (Eastern time) from 30 September 1968 to 23 June 1969.
- Corcelli, John (May 2005). "Where It's At". Canadian Communications Foundation. Retrieved 7 May 2010.