|Look up whim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whim may refer to:
- Whim, U.S. Virgin Islands, a settlement
- Whim (mining), a capstan or drum with a vertical axle used in mining
- Whim (carriage), a type of carriage
- Whim, a reissue of Adventures of Wim, a book by George Cockroft as Luke Rhinehart
- Whim, a character in Jim Woodring's Frank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.