From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up whisperer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whisperer or Whisperers may refer to:
- someone who whispers
- The Whisperer, 1951 American radio program
- The Whisperers, 1967 British drama film
- The Whisperers, 2007 book by Orlando Figes
- The Whisperer (novel), 2009 fantasy novel by Australian author Fiona McIntosh
- "The Whisperer" (song), 2014 song by French DJ and producer David Guetta
- The Whisperers, a group of characters introduced in 2015 in the American comic book series The Walking Dead
- All pages with titles containing Whisperer
- Ghost whisperer (disambiguation)
- The Horse Whisperer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whisperer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.