Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whisperer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whisperer is someone who whispers.
Whisperer or Whisperers may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Whisperers, a 2007 book by Orlando Figes
- The Whisperer (novel), a 2009 fantasy novel by Australian author Fiona McIntosh
- "Whisperers", a song by Belgian singer Loïc Nottet for his debut studio album Selfocracy
- "The Whisperer" (song), a 2014 song by French DJ and producer David Guetta
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- The Whisperer, 1951 American radio program
- The Whisperers, 1967 British drama film
- The Whisperers, a group of characters introduced in 2015 in the American comic book series The Walking Dead
- All pages with titles containing Whisperer
- Ghost whisperer (disambiguation)
- The Horse Whisperer (disambiguation)
- The Whispers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whisperer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.