From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White-eye can refer to:
- White-eye (Zosteropidae), a large family of birds.
- White-eye (fish) (Oxyzygonectes dovii), a species of fish.
- White-eye mutation, a mutation in Drosophila melanogaster linked to the X chromosome, found by reciprocal cross breeding experiments in 1906.
- A lioness member of the Marsh Pride of lions that have featured for many years in the BBC series Big Cat Diary
- Griefer, a disruptive player of MMORPGs in Taiwan is known as "white-eyed"
- White Eyes, (c.1730–November 1778), was a leader of the Delaware (Lenape) people in the Ohio Country
- White Eyes Creek, a stream in Ohio
- White Eyes Township, Coshocton County, Ohio, the twenty-two townships of Coshocton County, Ohio, United States.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White-eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.