From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Whitefish (disambiguation))
Whitefish or white fish may refer to:
- Whitefish (fisheries term), a fisheries term referring to the flesh of many types of fish
- Cape whitefish, Pseudobarbus capensis, a cyprinid
- Beluga sturgeon, Huso huso
- Caspian kutum, also called "White Fish" or "Caspian White Fish"
- The chimaerae species:
- Freshwater whitefish, members of the subfamily Coregoninae in the family Salmonidae, including:
- Some tilefishes, including
- Ocean whitefish (Caulolatilus princeps)
- White steenbras, (Lithognathus lithognathus), a sparid
- Beluga whale, Delphinapterus leucas
- "Whitefish", an instrumental by the rock band Yes, first released on the 1985 live album 9012Live: The Solos.
- Whitefish, Montana
- Whitefish, Ontario
- Whitefish Bay, a bay in Lake Superior between the United States and Canada
- Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
- Whitefish Falls, Ontario
- Whitefish Lake First Nation, Ontario
- Whitefish Range, Montana and British Columbia
- Whitefish Township, Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitefish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.