The shelter in 2013, undergoing reconstruction.
|Location||Main & Saunders Street
Whitehall, NY 12887
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2015)||1,866 17%|
Whitehall is an Amtrak intercity train station in the village of Whitehall, New York. It is served by the Adirondack, and is a platform shelter located approximately one half mile north of the location of the former Delaware and Hudson Railway depot. The former depot no longer exists.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2015, State of New York" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2015. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- See File:Delaware and Hudson ALCO PA and Stourbridge Lion 1973.JPG
- Media related to Whitehall (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Whitehall, NY
- Whitehall, NY (WHL) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
- Whitehall Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
|This New York train station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|